Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Week 109 - "Some Old Book"

This song encourages people to think critically and use good judgment to make decisions, rather than to let others decide their convictions for them.



Lyrics:
You shouldn't believe everything you read out of some old book.
If you don't know what I mean, then you should take a look
Yourself and see whether you agree with me.

You shouldn't believe everything you see because it's on TV.
If you don't know what I mean, then you should take it from me.
I hope you'll do, discover what is true for you.

Sometimes you have to think for yourself,
Even if you've never had to before.
Sometimes it's dangerous to take what someone else believes
And to let it change you at your core.

You shouldn't believe everything you hear from your mom and dad,
Because you never know, it could be good or bad,
And maybe then you won't make the same mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment