Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 61 - "Pet Peeve Quartet"

"Pet Peeve Quartet" from the new musical project - lyrics by August Mergelman and music by Samuel Stokes.

Lyrics:
I hate the way he snaps his fingers.
i love the way her perfume lingers.
I hate the way that girl can get to me.
I can't wait until he grows up.
I hate the way she sticks her nose up.
Oh that ego, I might throw up.
I hate the way that boy/girl can get to me.

The feeling is so great
That I can't concentrate
On whatever it was that I was doing.

I'm helpless and it seems
He's even in my dreams.
My composition needs re-gluing.

I think he has a lot of nerve.
I hope he/she gets what he/she deserves.
I love the way that girl can get to me.
I hate the fact that she's so honest.
He thinks he is the next Adonis.
I wish love would smile upon us.
I hate the way that boy/girl can get to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment