Friday, May 18, 2012

Week 21 - "I Knew When I Looked in Your Eyes"

Lyrics:
I knew when I looked in your eyes
I found a love that never dies
I felt quite certain that I knew
My life was for you.
I knew when I looked in your eyes

I knew when I looked in your heart
That we should never be apart.
Whatever time will lead us to
I'll be there with you.
I knew when I looked in your heart.

I don't know where we're meant to go.
I don't how the wind will blow.
But I know that our love will grow.

I made my promise with a ring.
No matter what the years may bring.
All through the summer sunshine's glow
and through winter's snow.
I made my promise with a ring.



I used a more mellow piano sound from the RD-600 to give this ballad a different feel.  I also equalized it to remove the high and low frequencies, I was hoping to give it a more ethereal, haunting sound.

This song is dedicated to my wife Kari for our 8th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment