Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 46 - "The Whole Wide Revolves Around You"

Extremely busy week, so I only did piano and vocals on this one.  I might come back later and fill it out.


Lyrics:

Did you ever wonder if you were treating me right?
Did you ever wonder why I gave up the fight?
Did you ever wonder if you were hurting me so?
Did you ever wonder why it was I had to go?

Because The whole wide world revolves around you
And we're all so very interested in everything you do.
Tell me all about your latest victory.
But don't bother wasting your time to ask about me.

Is it any wonder that your friends went away?
But in your delusion, you think that they'll regret it someday.
Is it any wonder that you find yourself alone?
Does it make you wonder as you sit upon your throne?

No comments:

Post a Comment